Venturing out into the world of social media without the necessary metrics to measure results is similar to setting sail on a rudderless ship. With no clear direction, you’ll drift about without reaching your goals.
Social media ROI (Return on Investment) remains elusive.
Here at Kruse Control, we’ve discovered a lot of social media misdirection. It’s brought on by what we like to call, “the social media perfect storm.”
It takes two major components to turn what begins as a gentle rain, into “the social media perfect storm”:
- Business leaders with unsubstantiated assumptions about social media and its value, or lack of value, depending on their beliefs.
- Vendors perpetuating their customer’s assumptions so as to keep things status quo.
It’s like, “If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine.”
KPI’s (key performance indicators) are especially crucial to social media success. The medium itself offers all kinds of data and tracking the right KPI’s goes beyond your “fan”, “follower” and “like” counts.
There are dozens of specific social media metrics but most of them should address one or more of the following questions:
- Are you reaching YOUR target audience?
- Are you engaging your target audience?
- How many of your social media fans are inquiring about your product or service?
- How many of them actually become customers?
If your current social media measurement strategy isn’t addressing these questions, it’s time for change.
You deserve better.
Contact us today and we’ll clear your path to social media ROI. No more guesswork, just meaningful results.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs.