Social media is a foreign space to many business leaders. It’s easy to be sold on the idea of social media but very difficult to know for sure if what your vendor’s doing is getting the right results.
Because social media is so prevalent now, there are those companies who will sell you the “minimum viable product” for the “maximum viable price.” The only way to combat that and get your money’s worth is to gather trustworthy information.
Information is Power.
Our clients at Kruse Control count on us to help them navigate the choppy waters of social media. Kathi Kruse, our founder, spent a career managing car dealerships. We know how hard it is to figure out which way to turn when you know you have to do something (like social media), but just don’t feel comfortable with your current choices.
If you aren’t completely comfortable, please don’t just give into a savvy salesperson trying to sell you on their outdated ideas and minimal tactics that they label as social media marketing.
If you suspect your vendor is not delivering, they may be focusing on tactics without a solid strategy.
5 Core Social Media Components Your Vendor Should Be Providing
- Social Media Strategy Plan. Guide your vendor to achieve the goals YOU want, not what they tell you.
- Create original, high-quality content that makes you look good and engages your target customers.
- Promote your profiles and content to reach the maximum audience.
- Lead generation tactics to guide customers further down your sales funnel.
- Audit your social media results with metrics that measure ROI. Here are four focus areas we track here at Kruse Control:
Get the measurable results you deserve!
Call us today if you’re experiencing unease with your vendor’s declining, poor results.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs.