People increasingly turn to social media to engage with brands. Social has matured as a communication channel and people have blended it into their lives. They expect brands to do the same.
While many companies now use social media regularly, only a few take social customer service seriously.
Currently, 92.5% of brands fail to meet customer expectations on social media and these failures can have big implications.
Quality customer service – regardless of channel – relies on a meaningful, efficient, solution-focused exchange between companies and their customers. The growing preference for social media as a preferred channel requires your organization to re-think its customer service strategy.
Stakes are high, and sloppy customer care is not a risk that any modern brand can afford to take.
Bad social customer service isn’t just embarrassing, it’s bad for business.
Social Customer Service greatly improves your defense against attacks and builds strong rapport with customers. “Good” Social Customer Service includes employee engagement and it may improve your organizational work flow.
Current evidence on the importance of Social Customer Service:
- 71% of those who receive positive Social care are likely to recommend your brand to others.
- Only 19% of those who don’t get any response are likely to recommend that brand.
- Tech-savvy consumers want their online questions to be addressed promptly; 42% expect a response within one hour.
- 33% of users even prefer to contact brands using social media rather than the telephone.
- 83% of respondents in a recent survey said they liked—or even loved—when a company responded to them on social.
“If you don’t like what’s being said about you, change the conversation.” -Don Draper
That’s right, Don!
Good Social Customer Service strategy keeps your brand in the conversation and doesn’t let malcontents and competitors speak for you.
Kruse Control has been in the customer experience business for nearly 30 years. In fact, it’s what attracted us to social media to begin with.
Contact us today. We’ll create a Social Customer Service strategy that’s right for you!
Complete this form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs.