Social Media has leveled the playing field between buyers and sellers.
The fear of social media attacks weigh heavy on our clients’ minds. Through my national training workshops, I’ve met with many business leaders who feel defenseless.
When we work with clients on their digital reputation, they learn that it’s quite possible to mitigate attacks…and sometimes even turn critics into fans.
There is a solution to feeling helpless.
You can regain your power but only if you decide you want to, and then take the necessary steps, including answering these questions:
- What is our formula to build a review funnel to capture our happy, loyal customers feedback?
- How do we recover unhappy customers before the vent online?
- What are the Do’s and Don’t’s for getting online reviews?
- What are the positive ways that negative feedback can effect my business?
- Who have we designated as our “Customer Experience Manager” and what attributes must they possess to engage our customers online?
- What’s the right way and the wrong way to respond to negative online reviews?
- What tools do we use to monitor ratings sites in order to respond quickly?
- Do we have a written Social Media Policy for employees so that if a crisis arises, they’ll know what to do?
- If a social media crisis does happen, are we able to formulate ideal responses to the customer in a way that will signal to future customers that we’re invested in creating a positive outcome.
Feeling defenseless sucks. Here at Kruse Control, our clients leverage proven formulas to take their power back…and delight customers in the process!
If you feel defenseless against online ratings sites or not in control of your digital reputation, contact us today!
Complete this form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs.